Well...I was terrified to post on my blog. It's been so long, so awkwardly long, that I just couldn't get myself to do it!!! The plan was for me to get a NEW BLOG, with a NEW LOGO!!! These past 6 months I've barely had time to look up, much less attempt at taking time to change things up! SO...I have HIGH hopes over this summer of getting a refreshed blog/website, but for now...my first little blog will have to do. AND these days, I don't even have to time to make my photos larger on my blog...the small ones are also going to have to do for now!! :)
For my first blog back I decided to post my session with this beautiful family. Oh what fun to watch them love on each other and enjoy their sweet little boy! The second shot is my favorite!
No comments:
Post a Comment