I'm so excited and honored to be able to capture this sweet time for a great couple. Fofe & Dimitri will wed in June and I am very much looking forward to their wedding. They will be married in a Traditional Greek ceremony at the Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church. I have never done a Greek wedding and I always love trying and being a part of something new. I had a great time at their Engagement Session. I have known Fofe for almost half my life and it is wonderful to see her so happy!! We spent a little time in Downtown Little Rock. We had to take advantage of the beautiful snow that was still in some places as well as a little heart graffiti in the tunnel since it was the day before Valentine's Day. These are some of my favorites from our session!
1 comment:
Cute, cute, cute! You will be awesome at the wedding!
Post a Comment