Monday, June 22, 2009

James & Lametria are Married!

I had the privilege of walking through the wedding journey with James and Lametria. They are a precious couple whose love for each other and the Lord just radiates! It was a joy to be a part of their big day! They saw each other before the ceremony and it was such a sweet sweet time! I was fighting off tears many times behind my camera!! They are so in love and constantly laughing!! Thanks guys for allowing me to be a part of your special day. Here are a few of my favorites. Enjoy! Somehow the pics got a little out of order!


























1 comment:

Lametria Wafford said...

Mitzi,
James and I absolutely love the pictures! We are speechless! Thank you so much for all that you have done (special thanks to Gretchen)! We look forward to working with you in the future! Welcome to our family!!! We love you!