Thursday, October 2, 2008

W Family

This past Sunday I met the W family at Wildwood. They are dear friends of my brothers. It was a beautiful day! I have taken so many pictures lately of some precious little girls and their daughter was no exception. Her curls were precious and she seemed wise beyond her years in the way she looked at you with those big brown eyes. Here are a few of my favorites. I had a great time with you guys...and B, thanks for carrying my big reflector!





1 comment:

Stephen, Whitney, Olivia Jane, Marshall Wood, and Stephen Bauer said...

Mitzi...your photography is AWESOME! I'm so excited for you! We got to have lunch today with jan and jeremy in dallas and jan was telling me how great your photography is going. LOVE THAT! I'm so proud of you :) and love seeing your amazing pictures on this site! So sorry you guys have been sick. Not fun! Sending squeezes to you and your preicous bunch. Tell Whit a happy belated for us. We love yall!!